Welcome to Margin of Safety! I started this blog because my job at CFO.com does not allow me to frankly express my insights and ideas about corporate finance and banking. Too often, the mainstream business and finance press misses the real story of what’s going on in the economy, the public equity and debt markets, and in the new volatile banking climate we have in this country. At Margin of Safety my goals are to uncover the truth about what’s going on and offer a thoughtful perspective on the barrage of news hitting finance professionals every day. And to do so with humor and intelligence. I welcome your thoughts on the content, and please feel free to contact me at any time. You’ll find me on Twitter at @vincercfo. Be sure to connect with me on Google=, Vincent Ryan. And feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Fed Offers Liquidity to Foreign Central Banks Matthew Heller
- Fed Loosens Examination Reins on Banks Matthew Heller
- Square Analysts React to FDIC’s Conditional Banking License Approval Source: Benzinga
- Plan Now for an Orderly Transition from Libor Charles Abraham and Laurence Karagulian, Mazars USA
- Fed Adopts ‘Stress Capital Buffer’ for Big Banks Matthew Heller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets