Author: Vincent Ryan
- Nio Trades Down After Upsized Equity Offering Prices at Discount Source: Benzinga
- Ally Financial’s Profit Drops by More Than Half Matthew Heller
- Fed Clamps Down on Bank Capital Distributions Matthew Heller
- U.S. Banks’ Profits Sink 69% to $18.5B in Q1 Matthew Heller
- W.Va. Bank Fails After Years of Financial Woes Matthew Heller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: capital markets
A bank is hiding inside your supply chain
My latest story on CFO.com: merchant banking physical commodities warehouses aluminum derivatives price manipulation Goldman Sachs.
Five myths of convertible bonds
Check out a great column on convertible bonds from an exec at Aequitas Advisors. convertible bonds short seller optionality strike price Aequitas Advisers Photo courtesy of Mighty Antar. Related articles Why convertible bonds are too expensive (investmentviking.wordpress.com) Tesla Shares Rally … Continue reading
Posted in Banking, Corporate debt, Corporate finance, Credit markets Tagged banking, capital markets, Credit risk, Financial services Leave a comment
The House Sticks Its Nose Into Auditor Rotation
U.S. Representatives are not merely waging a fight against auditor rotation. They are trying to marginalize the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Posted in Auditing, Regulation Tagged accounting, capital markets, Congress, Dodd-Frank, House of Representatives, regulatory reform Leave a comment