U.S. Representatives are not merely waging a fight against auditor rotation. They are trying to marginalize the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Trump’s SEC Pick Jibes with Deregulatory Agenda David M. Katz
- Revenue Drops 40% at Goldman’s FICC Unit Matthew Heller
- MANAGING THE RISK OF FRAUD: THE VIEW FROM CORPORATE FINANCE Sean Barkey
- BofA’s Retail Unit Hits ‘Milestone’ $2B Profit Matthew Heller
- Why Technology Companies Should Consider Divestments Barak Ravid
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets