Listening to two Anglo Irish Bank execs joke about a 7 billion euro bailout is nauseating, but are we really surprised conversations like this went on? This recording of an internal phone conversation between the head of the bank’s capital markets area and its director of retail banking was uncovered by The Irish Independent. The good stuff starts 2 minutes into the tape. Anglo Irish was liquidated in February 2013.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Analysts’ Current Earnings Forecasts Accentuate Bad News David McCann
- Payless to File Bankruptcy, Shutter U.S. Stores Matthew Heller
- Exchanges Sue to Block SEC Trading Fee Plan Matthew Heller
- JPMorgan Unveils Blockchain Coin for B2B Payments Matthew Heller
- SurveyMonkey CFO to Retire After 10 Years Matthew Heller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets