Listening to two Anglo Irish Bank execs joke about a 7 billion euro bailout is nauseating, but are we really surprised conversations like this went on? This recording of an internal phone conversation between the head of the bank’s capital markets area and its director of retail banking was uncovered by The Irish Independent. The good stuff starts 2 minutes into the tape. Anglo Irish was liquidated in February 2013.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Wells Misses Estimates With Broad Weakness Matthew Heller
- U.S. Appeals Loss in AT&T-Time Warner Trial Matthew Heller
- Broadcom Stock Dives on Software Deal Doubts Matthew Heller
- Proposals to Separate Joint CEO-Board Chair Roles Go Nowhere Joseph Kieffer
- Pfizer to Split Into Three Units William Sprouse
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets