Listening to two Anglo Irish Bank execs joke about a 7 billion euro bailout is nauseating, but are we really surprised conversations like this went on? This recording of an internal phone conversation between the head of the bank’s capital markets area and its director of retail banking was uncovered by The Irish Independent. The good stuff starts 2 minutes into the tape. Anglo Irish was liquidated in February 2013.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Goldman Takes $750M Wealth-Management Step Matthew Heller
- Luckin Coffee Set for IPO William Sprouse
- Passive & ESG Investing Shake Up Investor Relations Moira Conlon
- Onex to Acquire WestJet Airlines in $5 Billion Deal Jim Romeo
- SEC Approves New Stock Exchange for Startups Matthew Heller
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets