Listening to two Anglo Irish Bank execs joke about a 7 billion euro bailout is nauseating, but are we really surprised conversations like this went on? This recording of an internal phone conversation between the head of the bank’s capital markets area and its director of retail banking was uncovered by The Irish Independent. The good stuff starts 2 minutes into the tape. Anglo Irish was liquidated in February 2013.
Author: Vincent Ryan
- Trump’s SEC Pick Jibes with Deregulatory Agenda David M. Katz
- Revenue Drops 40% at Goldman’s FICC Unit Matthew Heller
- MANAGING THE RISK OF FRAUD: THE VIEW FROM CORPORATE FINANCE Sean Barkey
- BofA’s Retail Unit Hits ‘Milestone’ $2B Profit Matthew Heller
- Why Technology Companies Should Consider Divestments Barak Ravid
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets